Access control for office | The impact of Covid 19 took the majority of businesses and organizations by surprise. It was an aggressive reminder that you never know what can happen in the future, and fast-paced circumstances like the Coronavirus have created. Many organizations analyze their current technology to assess how they can best utilize what they have to serve this virus’s unique needs.
There is certain technology we specialize in that easily applies to circumstances like these. For example, the ability for members of your organization to communicate via Unified Communication Check out our Work from Home Guide here, or their ability to access essential information on network drives via remote access. Some other technologies we specialize in also offer significant benefits during times like these, specifically in security.
Here are 10 ways an access control system can assist your business during a pandemic like we’re experiencing currently and may experience in the future.
- You can increase the read range on readers to avoid members of your organization having to touch the reader physically.
- You can utilize electric-assist doors to avoid members of your organization having to grip a door handle directly.
- You can implement new schedules to accommodate a better shut-down and the continuity of your essential personnel.
- You can implement new access levels in your system to assure compliance with your organization’s “work from home” rules.
- You can install video door phones to communicate with any visitors who might approach your organization’s building entry during a shut-down.
- You can implement access control rules that limit the number of people in a space at a time, along with devices to monitor the occupancy to ensure overall compliance.
- You can deploy thermal cameras to detect elevated temperatures in people that might indicate they have a fever.
- You can deploy cameras and audio for remote management.
- You can monitor handwashing stations to ensure compliance.
- Lastly, even lighting can be integrated with your intrusion system to avoid contact with common surfaces.
Access control for office | We hope these 10 tips are a good resource for any organization currently utilizing access control and intrusion system. For those that do not but are interested, please complete the form below, and we’ll have a specialist from our Security team contact you as soon as possible to discuss your organization’s unique needs. We hope you stay safe, and feel free to share any of the tips we’ve shared here or anywhere else in our blog.
Access control for office | VIcom is well experienced in security access control and intrusion detection solutions. Moreover, VIcom assists many organizations in simplifying and enhancing access control solutions.
We are also Virginias’ premier technology solutions integrator for Audio Visual, Unified Communications, Security Applications, Cloud & IT, Church AV Systems, and Educations AV Solutions. Moreover, we are proud to serve clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region of Virginia. For example, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Suffolk, VA. Also providing service to customers in Newport News, Hampton, Poquoson, Yorktown, Williamsburg, Tabb, Grafton, and Seaford VA.
Furthermore, we have an office in Richmond, VA, better serving clients in the Northern Virginia region, including Richmond, Powhatan, Colonial Heights, Chester, Petersburg, Chesterfield County Midlothian VA.
For more information, call: (757) 490-7777. Please be sure to follow VIcom on Linked In.
Let’s Get In Touch
Keywords: Access Control, Intrusion, Security, Building Security, Office Security, Security Systems Virginia, Security Systems Virginia Beach, Security Systems Norfolk, Security Systems Chesapeake, Security Systems Portsmouth, Security Systems Newport News, Security Systems Richmond, Access Control Virginia, Access Control Virginia Beach, Access Control Norfolk, Access Control Chesapeake, Access Control PortsmouthAccess Control Newport News,Access Control Richmond.