We are the Premier provider for K-12 and higher institution, educational solutions
VIcom’s Education Consultant is a former Private School educator, having worked in this sector for 30 years as a Head of School/Headmaster, Principal/Division Head, teacher and coach. He fully understands and appreciates the unique culture of private education and is able to provide school, culture, and mission specific consultation and training services. VIcom’s Education Consultant is also available to assist you in raising the necessary funding for technology projects and/or equipment through presentations to board members/committees, potential donors, parents, et al.
The Education Consultant’s role was created in response to the growing demand for ongoing support and product development opportunities. His role has continued to evolve over the years in order to best support schools with their integration process and use of various technology products. What can VIcom’s Education Consultant & Master Trainer do to support your private school? An EC can support your school at every phase of the adoption process.
Decision Phase (Phase 1)
- Support the set up and deployment of Proof of Concept Projects within the school
- Seed product into the school for evaluation by teachers
- Power & Potential presentations on any or all education technology solutions for key decision makers in the school, including administrators, board members, and potential donors
- Observe classroom use of products and make recommendations for development of these products
Initial Implementations Phase (Phase 2)
- Support the development of a long term professional development plan
- Give recommendations for school-based roll out
- Hold meetings with school level administration to give recommendations/suggestions for and answer questions about school based roll out
- Provide training to teachers, curriculum support staff, technology coordinators, and administration
“VIcom has always provided good, prompt service. The technicians have all been very professional and represent your agency well. Having dealt with a lot of vendors over the years, I can assure you that is it is a pleasure to deal with the folks from VIcom.”
– Newport News Police Department
Development Phase (Phase 3)
- Deliver school specific professional development programs to support the school’s Mission and Strategic Plan
- Support the integration of classroom solutions
- Provide materials to assist key users in the delivery of training and professional development within the school
Exemplary Phase (Phase 4)
- Support for the development of user groups
- Provide opportunities for continued professional development including certifications
Get started today.